We offer emergency dentist appointments for the following conditions
What our patients are saying about us
“I was desperate to get my wisdom tooth treated on a Sunday evening and these guys were able to book an appointment same day on their website and was seen within an hour notice. I had my tooth surgically extracted painlessly and with no fuss at all. The service provided to me was exceptional and the aftercare was equally amazing.”
“Great patient care, the team was amazing and looked after me when my filling cracked. Was seen really quickly and the dentist did fantastic work. The new permanent filling looks amazing. Can’t tell from the natural teeth. Can’t recommend the emergency dental team at Baker Street highly enough.”
“Professor Francesco and Dr Patel were excellent and professional with brilliant patient dental care for a very complex series of complex root canal treatments. The reception team were excellent too and always helpful to arrange immediate emergency appointments and fit me in”
“Dr Antoaneta Day is a wonderful specialist oral surgeon. I had no complications whatsoever during or after having my two lower wisdom teeth out (no swelling or pain) and I was very happy with the results. The entire procedure took less than 45 mins and was completely pain free.”
How can we help you?
Dear patients, please note that due to COVID-19 and government restrictions, we need to phone each patient and complete a triage form before appointments. When you submit your enquiry, a member of our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible to discuss your needs.
If you have travelled abroad in the last 14 days or been in close contact with someone with confirmed coronavirus please check the gov.uk website for the latest COVID-19 advice, and call NHS 111.
If you are in pain and would like to be seen as soon as possible, please call our emergency hotline on 020 3666 0013.
Get in touch
Baker Street Dental
The Dental Lounge
The Whiter Smile
Why choose us?
- We offer a unique 24 Hours / 7 Days aftercare cover for all our patients;
- No registration required for new patients;
- Active treatment carried out on the same emergency appointment;
- Dental Sedation is available for anxious and nervous patients;
- Highly-experienced, qualified and ethical team of 20 dentists and hygienists, including registered specialists in endodontics, orthodontics, prosthodontics, and periodontics.
- With an in-house 3D CT scan, we can diagnose any condition as accurately as possible;
- In-house CEREC technology enables us to provide you with same-day crowns and same-day veneers;
- Established in 1973 and has been providing excellent dentistry services since then.
- Proud winners of British Dental Association Good Practice award for past 4 years running.
- Highest rated private emergency dentist in London with over 500+ 5 Star google verified reviews and over 200,000 satisfied patients served over the past 20 years.